Sunday, November 27, 2005

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Hello!
Harry Potter and the goblet of fire is a book written by J.K Rowling. She has written 6 books on Harry Potter and this is the fourth book in this series. Harry Potter & the Sorcerers stone, Chamber of secrets & Prisoner of Azkaban are the first three books. Harry Potter & Order of the phoenix & the half–blood prince are the fifth and sixth book.
The director of this film is Mike Newell. The principal actors are Daniel Radcliff as Harry, Rupert Grint as Ron and Emma Watson as Hermione.
Actually I didn’t know that I was going to see the special first show of the film. It was on 17th midnight. My amma bought the tickets but my parents wanted to surprise me. At 11 pm, my amma told me that we have to go Plaza Real to buy a gift to one of my friends. When we got there my appa went towards the movie theater, walked into it and when they asked for the tickets, appa gave the lady three tickets. I was very surprised & I asked appa to show me the tickets. When I saw that, it said Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I was very surprised.
This movie is about the Triwizards Championship. Three wizards for the competition is to be selected by the goblet of fire. Goblet of Fire selected Fleur Delacour from Beauxbatons, France, Victor Krum from Drumstrang, Bulgaria & Cedric Diggory of Hogwarts, England. Normally only three wizards compete. But this time goblet of fire also selected fourth wizard for the championship and it was Harry Potter. It was a surprise to Harry and to all at school. All the four wizards fought terrible dragons, under water creatures and went inside an immense maze. You Know Who (Dark Lord Voldemort) had a body in this film. Cedric was dead during the championship. Who won the competition? I think that this film is very good because it has sad, happy & exciting parts. It was thrilling and jolly to see the film. La pelicula esta muy padre (This film is very excellent & enjoyable). I liked it very much. I wish you all see the movie and enjoy it. I bought a sticker album of this film. I am eagerly expecting seventh and final book & the fifth film.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ,

We like the story and the movie too.

You write well! I will be watching your blogspace regularly !

all the best

Anonymous said...

S: What a sweet surprise for you ! It was similar for A. too. I and D. athai told A. that we all are going for shopping but we went to the movie. Imagine how A. have felt!
While reading your blog, A. and D. athai were smiling and recollecting the scenes you have described in the blog.