Monday, October 31, 2005

¡Feliz Deepavali!

¡Feliz Deepavali! para mi familia y todos los amigos.
When I was in India my achi & thatha gifted me, my cousins with lot of crackers, fireworks. Achi and amma also prepared lot of sweets, bhajji, vadai and different foods. Sometimes my cousins would come to my house. We prayed after oil bath, put new clothes and eat a lot. When we finished eating, we lit fireworks and played with my achi & thatha .
Here too my amma prepares sweets and different foods. But I am not able to get fireworks from my achi & thatha. Also we can not lit fireworks, as they are not permitted. But we lit kambi mathapu inside our house.
I miss my achi, thatha, tios and primos a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

S:I like your drawing very much. The colourful firecrackers and gushing flower pots looked very artistic. You are a very good artist. do you know that? If you keep improving your drawing one day you can earn millions of dollars!
D:It is interesting. I like it.
A: Your Drawings are Marvellous. I cant believe it! They are excellent.

Anonymous said...

vanakkam:
paz y bien
mi nombre es esdras , soy alumno de tu mama (la inge. raji),pues me da clases.
k padre k sabes 3 idiomas (ingles-tamil-español)
poittu varren.