Sunday, October 30, 2005

Feliz Cumpleaños

My father gifted (introduced) me to blogs on this birthday. He told me that it will be my duty to post atleast one message every week for my family and to all other friends all over the world. You might ask whether I really have friends all over the world? Definitely, yes. Each and every one of you visiting my page will be my friends. I plan to write in English and Spanish in my posts. Get ready for me. See you all soon with more.

My first post is to wish Feliz Cumpleaños (Happy Birthday) to my mishal thambi, who is celebrating his grand day, today at Chennai with my janani akka, aparna, varshini, mis abuelos (my achi-thatha & madras thatha-achi), tios (Ganapathy mama-Santhi athai, Soori mama-Devi athai, Shankar sithappa-Mini sithi, Lovely sithi-sithappa).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good effort. keep it up

Anonymous said...

shruthi, i am really happy rather excited a little. really an excellent birthday gift from ur appa. keep posting new messages. ramesh mama really enjoyyed ur webpage. congratulations and best wishes.

Anonymous said...

24.11.05

Hai Kutty,

saw your page,really good,thatha also read that,conveyed the same to atchi,try ur best in future also.
with luv and wishes
Mani mama,sami thatha and lalitha atchi

Anonymous said...

S: Glad to see the dolphins and the blog page you created. It is good. you really draw very well. Keep it up. OK ! The picture looks very nice.You can post some of your recent drawings.
Yes ! Birthday party was excellent. We all missed you! It would have so nice had you been there!
As you have titled your blog page... LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL..
So Be Happy and Cheerful Always..