Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Next Chapter... 2013

Hi everyone!!
Happy New Year!!!
I hope this year you fulfill all your wishes and all your dreams may come true.
This year will be a challenging year for me as I'll have to present the SATs and TOEFL and mainly get a good score. My future depends in it, so I really need to work hard for it.
Also this year, we'll be visiting all my family in India, so I'm really looking forward to it.
I sense this will be a great year!
So, here we go 2013!
We have a 365 page book to write. It's worth more if you write a damn good one ;)



1 comment:

naga said...

making new year resolutions/ hopes can remain dreams or accomplishments and i am confident that u will achieve the later. best wishes from us, achi's, thatha's, athai's, sithappa and mama's will be there always with u kutty, GO FOR IT. DONT STOP WITH WORDS ALONE.